Thursday, December 19, 2013

look at this stuff; isn't it neat?


I love Pinterest.  I would not call myself obsessed or addicted, but Pinterest and I have a healthy friendship.  Whenever I am in search of the perfect new DIY project to tackle, need inspiration for the perfect outfits, or need a step-by-step description of how to create a new hairstyle, Pinterest has my back.  Some of my favorite things to pin are lifehacks (such as curling hair in foil with a straightener for indestructible ringlets, among other things) and unique DIY projects.




Last night, I was scrolling through the Health and Fitness page and found a lot of pins that were "TV Show Workouts", which are similar to the more common "TV Show Drinking Games"; for example, instead of taking a drink whenever Dr. Huang analyzes someone on SVU or whenever someone gets a text from A on Pretty Little Liars, you just do 20 burpees instead.  I thought that these were the funniest things and promptly pinned one (or two or three) workouts for each TV show that I watch (or may potentially watch at some point).  Here's to watching my next Law and Order: SVU marathon productively and guilt-free!!

Do you use Pinterest?  What are your favorite things to pin?  Let me know in the comments!

Love,
Leaza

No comments:

Post a Comment